Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Zoos Are Amazing...Even if They Smell!

Yesterday we went to the Cincinnati Zoo! It was AMAZING! It is not only a nationally known Zoo but it also a botanical garden! The scenery was beautiful and you truly felt as though you were in the jungle! Many of the animals you could feed right out of your hand and they had different places around the park where people stood with animals and you could hold pet them!
It was sooooo much fun! We had a blast!

This little cat was hilarious! It kept running back and forth across the window and Kelsie thought it was hysterical! She laughed and laughed!

So excited about the Zoo!

Peacock!!! They were roaming everywhere!


Manatees! So fun!


Kelsie & Essie in front of the Rhino!


Kelsie of the Jungle!

She had to pet EVERY goat in the petting Zoo! ha!

Giraffes!!! You could feed them right out of your hand!

Elephants were inside for feeding time!

Isn't Dumbo cute?

The Monkeys were hilarious! They would do tricks to get your attention!

BIG Peacock!

Kelsie & Mommy

Penguins!

Looking at the Puffins!

Brown Bear...he wasn't very friendly!


Myrtle the Turtle!


Favorite things: (Catching up from the past few days)

Kentucky:
1. MY BEST IS HERE FOR TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need I say more?!
2. The Cincinnati Zoo! Amazing! Everyone should come and visit!
3. The fact that yesterday was only 76 degrees with 1% of humidity!
4. The ice cream truck that comes through our neighborhood! I love ice cream trucks but we have recently learned that sometimes they are undercover drug deals...sooooooo I have been afraid to go get ice cream from it yet! But I get VERY excited when I hear it coming ha! Maybe one day I will be brave and get some ice cream! ha!

Pregnant:
1. I had a good night of sleep last night! WAAAHOOOO! So thankful for it!
2. I go for my first ultrasound on Friday at noon and am VERY excited! As long as it doesn't show the THREE babies that my Best friend dreamt I had last night! ha! Though she assured me they were really cute! ha!
3. Sickness is starting to get a little better....I am feeling more wiped out than pukey so that is good! I think... ha!
4. Coming up with some sort of plan to be "home" to have this baby too! ha!
Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment