Saturday, June 5, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

While laying on the couch today in between my runs to the bathroom, I decided that for the next 30 days I am going to find one thing I like about Kentucky and one thing I like about being pregnant! This pregnancy has definitely not been like my first and I am sick most of the day and all through the night. So I am hoping that this will be a fun way to find some humor in all of the exhaustion!

Fun thing about Kentucky:

The water pressure and my extra long bathtub! ha! My bath today was just heavenly! ha! All I needed were bubbles and jets!!! ha!

Fun thing about being pregnant:

Ummm....this one is a little harder .... ha! I guess today I am liking that my hair is getting longer! ha! Thank you pre-natal vitamins!

Fun Kelsie-ism of the day:

Jordan made me lunch and Kelsie brought it to me while I was laying on the couch. She was so precious...she brought it to me and said "Mommy, I have you bek-fas!" ha! Too, too precious! She was so proud of herself!

3 comments:

  1. Um, did you say pregnant??? How did I miss that announcement!! Congratulations!!! How far along are you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Yep! :) Forgot to write a post about it hear yet! So slack! ha! Due in January! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha yep! Forgot to post that on here! whoops! Due in Janurary! :) We are excited! :)

    ReplyDelete