Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day #4

Today was such a BLAH day! I just could not get out of this "funk" but with some encouraging words from my Mama and laughs from my Munchkin I made it through! Kelsie's room is now finished and the rest is soon to follow!
Today's favorite things:
Kentucky: CHICK-FIL-A!!!! They don't usually have those "up" here but they JUST opened one about a mile from our house!!! I am sure they did it because I moved here and they knew I would need it ha! I found coupons for free sandwiches so we had CFA for dinner!! Sooooo goood!
Pregnant: Today I felt a little "flutter" which I am sure is nothing beings that the baby is only the size of a kidney bean right now but it got me excited to think about all the "feelings" that are to come within the next few months! Rib kicking, bladder stomping and all! ha!
Below are a few pictures of Kelsie's room!!!

Her big girl bed....she loves it!

Play side of her room....just have to finish hanging pics above the toys!

All done!


No comments:

Post a Comment