Monday, June 7, 2010

Cute Roads & Ice Cream!

Yay for feeling mostly good today!!!! I was soooooo happy to actually be able to get some things accomplished!!!! It was a great day except for the creepy dream I had when I took a nap! I dreamt that my Mom was mad at me for moving to Kentucky so she made me swim in a swamp filled with snakes! haha! Sooooo random!!! Needless to say it was not a restful nap! ha!

My favorite thing about Kentucky today is the cute little back road I found on my way to Wal-mart! It goes around a neighborhood but looks exactly like something you would see "back home" , except it had lines ha! It is covered with trees on both sides for a few miles with no buildings or anything! I loved it and I may just have to drive down it everyday! ha!


See!!!!!! Doesn't that look "Swampish"?!
My favorite thing about being pregnant today is a Husband who gets me ice cream!!! I reaaaallly "needed" some tonight and was thankful for my Husband who went and got me some! :) And "chockie" syrup of course!!
........One week of Kentucky life down.....


No comments:

Post a Comment