Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sweet Tea & A Kiwi

Happy Thursday!

Today was a fun day! I went to the Dr. for "Kiwi" and got to hear the heartbeat! Love it! They said everything looked great! Can't wait until I go next Friday for an ultrasound!

My Favorite things for today are....

Kentucky: Free Sweet Tea! ha! Today after my appointment I took Kelsie to get some "Chicky Fries". I ordered a sweet tea for me but when we got to the window the girl didn't ring it up so she gave it to me for free! I offered to pay but she just smiled and said "Have a Nice Day!"

Pregnant: Hearing the sweet little heartbeat! Kelsie kept saying "Mommy, what's dat? what's dat?" ha!

Exciting days ahead for the Jones'!

Kelsie's birthday Saturday....Best comes to visit Sunday....and ultrasound Friday! Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment