Monday, June 21, 2010

"It's ok Mommy...You need some Macky Cheese?"

Happy Kelsie's Birthday week!

I can't believe she will be TWO on Saturday! Time goes by so fast!

Two years ago this time our family was going through a very difficult time. Today is the day that we lost sweet Melanie. She was such a special person and I cherished the friendship that we had. What a peace and joy it is to know that we WILL see her again one day in Heaven!

Here are my favorite things of the day!

Kentucky:

Ummm....these are getting kind of hard ha! I think today my favorite thing would be my dishwasher! I LOVE IT!!!! Is safes me so much time! I hate washing dishes so having this dishwasher just makes my life happy! ha!

Pregnant:

The sweetness and concern of Kelsie! Today she was so precious! I was throwing up and she came behind me, rubbed my back and said "It's ok Mommy. You need some macky cheese?" ha! I love that she thought "macky cheese" would make me feel better!

A few weeks ago I was throwing up and she came to me and said "Mommy, say BLAAAH!" (as she pretends to throw up!) It was much needed comic relief at the time! ha!

I go to my first Dr.'s appt here on Wednesday! I am hoping it goes well and I like the Dr.! Will keep you updated!

Love and hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment