Friday, June 11, 2010

1...2....3!

Soooooo I have been a little slack and forgot to post my favorite things the past 2 days! So sorry! ha! So tonight I will give you 3! ha!



Kentucky:

1. WATER!!!!!!!! Growing up with pools, spending summers at the river and even just going over bridges had given me a great love for WATER! When we lived in Lynchburg I used to feel so "dehydrated" at the lack of water and rivers around! ha! I was so excited to find the other day on a little adventure I took that there is a river only 4 miles from our house! I was so so so excited!!!! It was beautiful!!!! I can't wait to take Kelsie to play in it!



2. My kitchen counter tops! ha! Our other kitchen in our old house was 4 times the size of this one but this one has twice as much counter space! Go figure!



3. No humidity!!!! Being raised in the south the summers are very "sticky"! Not so here! The weather is hot but there is very little if any humidity! Love that!





Pregnancy:



1. Pickles! - Enough said.



2. Having the bed to myself....sometimes! ha! Jordan has developed the habit of snoring and elbowing me in the face lately while he sleeps! So in between my runs to the bathroom in the middle of the night I am getting beat up! ha! He graciously offered to sleep on the couch last night and it was the best night of sleep I have had in 4 weeks!!! I didn't get smacked, or elbowed or kicked and I only got sick twice! Victory!

3. Getting to update emails from babycenter.com every week! I LOVE this website! I used it with Kelsie and still get emails each week about her! It is so fun and incredibly helpful! They send you what is developing each week with the baby and what you can do to take care of yourself, how to prepare for a munchkin for a sibling..fun ideas on all kinds of stuff! Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for an update :) Gotta love your Best bugging you for one, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete