Saturday, February 20, 2010

"I Talk"...

As the weeks go by Kelsie is using more and more little phrases! I love it! It is fun to hear her sweet little voice and watch her try to explain what she wants! Here are a few of my favorites....if I were to list them all you would be here a while! ha!

* "I go please, I go!" - Whenever we go somewhere she is SO excited! Sometimes she will just go to the door and say "I gooooooooo!" ha!

* "Me, Meee!" - Whenever she wants you to pick her up or she wants to sit with you and do what you are doing!

*"I play game!" - Any kinds of cards are games! Usually this ends up being a dump the cards out put them back in the box kinda game!

*"Mornin' (fill in name here)" -She is so happy in the morning and loves to tell everyone "Mornin"

* "It's boke" - Anytime something ends, like a movie, she runs to find us and say "Oh no, it's boke! It's boke!" She assumes just because it is over it is broken! ha!

* "I nuggle!" - Snuggling is her favorite!

*"Baffs, please, baffs!"- She LOVES to take baths or even just get in to go "Swimmin"

* "I talk my _______!" Usually said as she grabs my phone and fills in the blank with Pop Pop, Em, Gram, Grandaddy, Essie, Bubba, Ry-Ry, Tay-Tay, Jan-Jan....etc. She loves her people!

*"Oh Man!" - Anytime some is dropped or someone tell her no! ha!

*"My Breeeaaaakkkkfffassss" - she is quite enthusiastic about her breakfast! ha!

*"I need cook, cooks!" - this is one is said quite often and the world ends when we run out of cookies!

* "Come play Me!" - said as she drags you all around the house by your finger until she "sits" you where she wants you to play...you often get left there to play by yourself but you are NOT allowed to get up until she says ha!
* "Hand, please, Hands!" - When she wants to hold your hand!

* "Sweet dreams!"


And my favorite of all time .............. "I love you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment