Friday, February 19, 2010

A Day In The Life of Kelsie

For this post I thought I would do something fun and give you a look into a day in the life of Kelsie! She is a very busy little girl! I love to watch her as she uses her imagination and learns new things! We have so much fun together!

Playing "Chef" and making Mommy a yummy breakfast!

Stacking up all my dishes after our yummy meal!

Taking a break and watching my favorite movie... "Annie"



Sometimes you just HAVE to dump out things that Mommy just picked up!


Building blocks is always fun....especially with Uncle Jamie!




Playing sure can make you tired!




All rested up! Time to sing along to the songs from "Annie"!




All smiles!




"Puzzies" are so amazing! And I am really good at them!



Most days if I want someone to play with me I just go and grab them by their finger and drag them along saying "Come Play Me"



Mommy and I take some time to learn ABC'S, 123's, shapes and colors!



And most of the day if I'm not playing...... I'm "Un-nen"!

3 comments:

  1. PRECIOUS!!!! Your Es loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is so stinking cute!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Megan! She is lots of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete